KILLING FLOOR 2 COMING TO XBOX
August 2926 Jul 2017
Tripwire Interactive in collaboration with Deep Silver and Iceberg Interactive, today announced that their popular survival shooter KILLING FLOOR 2 will be coming to the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, on August 29 of this year, and will be available on Xbox One X at launch. Both versions will sell for $39.99 / ₤29.99 / €39.99. Both versions will include the full KILLING FLOOR 2 game and all previously released content packs - including The Tropical Bash, The Descent and elements of The Summer Sideshow.
KILLING FLOOR 2 will also include new *exclusive content that will be available in the Xbox One and Xbox One X versions that will allow players to spray zeds with liquid nitrogen and shatter them to pieces with the Freezethrower weapon for the Survival Perk. There will be 8 weapon skins available to customize your Xbox One and Xbox One X exclusive Freezethrower. KILLING FLOOR 2 players on Xbox One and Xbox One X will also have exclusive access to the Wasteland Armor cosmetic uniform, with 5 different skin styles. The Xbox One X version will also be enhanced with 4k support, increased performance, high resolution textures and shadow maps and increased shadow-fade-out distance. Tripwire is also pleased to confirm that KILLING FLOOR 2 will also include customized support for Mixer – Microsoft’s next gen streaming service that offers viewers real-time influence and participation in live game streams.
• Xbox One *Exclusive Content and Mixer support - Spray zeds with liquid nitrogen and shatter them to pieces with the Freezethrower, an Xbox One exclusive weapon for the Survivalist Perk. The Freezethrower comes with eight weapon skins to customize your weapon’s appearance. Also, you can sport the Wasteland Armor uniform, an Xbox One exclusive cosmetic outfit, with five different styles. KILLING FLOOR 2 includes all previously released content packs including The Tropical Bash and The Descent and elements of The Summer Sideshow including the Tragic Kingdom map, Weekly Outbreak Game Mode and 2 new weapons (HZ12 Shotgun & Centerfire Lever Action Rifle).
• Survival Game Mode: Play Solo or Co-op with Up to 6 Players— In this game mode, up to six players team up against hordes of murderous AI controlled Zeds, ranging from the lowly clot to the massive fleshpound, through multiple waves of fire, blood, and gunfire. Each Zed killed earns players Dosh, which can be spent on weapon upgrades, ammo, and armor to keep the Zeds from ripping your guts out. Players who survive will face the boss behind the Zed outbreak and hopefully end it... or die trying.
• Versus Survival Game Mode: Play PvP with Up to 12 Players – Be the Zed! In this game mode, two teams of up to six players take turns, one team playing humans and the other a mixture of specially modified Zeds backed up by AI controlled Zeds. Each match lasts until the human team is defeated or it defeats the boss, at which point the two teams switch sides and the battle continues. After each team has a turn playing both humans and Zeds, they both receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
• Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high-powered, persistent blood and gore system bringing new levels of fidelity and brutality. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies.
• Terrifying Zeds – Ranging from the lowly clot to the might of the cybernetically enhanced Patriarch, players will have to deal with a vast array of Zeds trying to kill them using advanced and deadly artificial intelligence. The Zed hordes unleash devastating, coordinated attacks to slaughter the players, pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
• Unique Blend of Weaponry - From modern assault rifles and brutal improvised weapons to historical guns and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of slaughter tools that will satisfy any gamer.
• Expanded Perk System – Players can select from ten different perks, each with its own skills, powers, and weapons, in addition to choosing from among a variety of playable characters with different appearances and personalities. All perks progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones.
• Brutal Melee Combat – Armed with everything from knives to exploding sledgehammers, KILLING FLOOR 2 lets you get up close and personal with your Zed killing. In addition to different weapon options, players have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform. This enables players to deliver bone-breaking overhand strikes, unleash head-popping side slashes, or parry the claws of berserk Zeds.Source